Tuesday, January 21, 2014

3 reasons why Bangalore works for me!!

Hello Everyone!! First, let's see this write-up as my return to Blogging that too for my owns good. Okay, enough of greetings. Let's walk the talk now!

There could be many reasons behind anything which work and do not work for people. But as per my experiences there are always finite reasons why something works or does not work and since I am pro-working, I will talk about 3 reason why Bangalore works for me...!!

#1 Weather:
Not without any reason Bangalore is known as a 'Garden City of India'. However, with ever growing infrastructural demands and population, taking a toll on quality of life,  the city is still holding up quite good in weather conditions. One of the rare cities in India (honestly I do not know about others) where the temperature has perfect blend between hot and cold.

My origin is in North India, where summer and winter both are extremes. One always struggle to find the balance when temperature varies either way! Anyways, this blog is not about North India or life therein. This is about 'Namma Bengaluru'. So talking about weather, I really like being here, the conditions are just about there for work and play. 

The mornings, the days, the evenings and the nights, keep you calm here, barring for some odd days when you wonder how come, Bangalore's weather is completely opposite to the rest of India!!

#2 Work Culture:
For working professional like me, this city is close to a heaven. Nothing beats Bangalore when it comes to work ethics and a platform to excel. 


Its at one's own discretion to identify and once presented, seize the opportunity, which are huge in numbers. For its freedom at work place to equality in treatment, for its recognition of work to identifying your as Resource-cum-Asset to the organization, Bangalore works, for me at least!!

#3 City Culture:
City Culture? We don't talk about it more often in India? But believe me, it matters, specially when you have traveled to different places in India and have witnessed some of the areas closely, like I have. 

Without any second thought, Bangalore is Glocal city of India. Bangalore is western in its approach yet local and Indian in its presence! Practically, I have not seen a city as adaptable as Bangalore, of course credit goes to weather at first, but you cannot ignore the people here as well; they make the transition very easy for you!

They all complaint about "no night life in Bangalore" but it does not end here. There is lot to this city than night life! You will find and get everything here, tasty food @ South & North Indian restaurants, Marwaris @ Bangles & Accessories stores, and rest goes like the same.

I remember being reluctant to few things and mostly criticizing many things during my first stint to this city and also for a couple of initial months when I started working here... but there is always a different perspective to things around you, which even I took to realize and appreciate my surroundings. 

People from all parts of India and globe make their living in Bangalore; it has space for all of us.

On that note, I will sign-off this blog by quoting this "Be the change you wish to see in the world".

Peace ~



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

commandable peace. would love to know view about specific tourist places or may places that you find worth a visit.

Unknown said...

commandable peace. would love to know view about specific tourist places or may places that you find worth a visit.