Saturday, December 17, 2011

5 reason why you don't need a Smartphone!

Thoughts expressed here are original in totality. This blog do not have any copied material except for the image from web. 

Before starting, I would like to thank my friends Gaurav Sharma and Shoaib Qureshi. It is earlier discussions with them how I am able to write this blog. So if you do not find reasons convincing enough, its three of us whom you should be catching!! :-)

As some tech enthusiasts put it, its a smarter time our society living in, so everything from being human to what we do and how we do should also be reflection of belonging here and a smartphone is what it takes to begin with. Its does not mean that all those who do not have a smartphone are not smart and are not part of smarter society.

Ultimately its one's personal point of view how he/she look at things surrounding him/her, so if next time you find yourself at a place where everyone is pushing you to jump into smartphone arena, these are the top 5 reason you should throw and get rid of them.

Reason #1: I don't like being connected 24*7
Welcome to smartphone timezone, whether you like it or not, once you own a smartphone you are connected to the world 24*7. You can ping anyone anytime and so they can! Thanks to App thing now you can you do whatever stuff you like from your phone, what you can do from a regular PC but not from a basic phone.

Reason #2: I don't like complexities in phone
I think simple, I act simple, I look simple... so why should I carry something which will make me feel complex? A question worth thinking and defending! In short, complexity is not my cup of tea. If this is how you are, definitely you are not looking for a smartphone. Because in smartphone, everything from answering a call to using Facebook, from browsing web (data plans) to powering your phone on... they all look and feel hell complex!!

Reason #3: I don't use phone for other than calling or messaging
Hmnn... a solid reason to say no to all those smartphone discussions. Since I don't use or require email, banking, bookings, payment, maps, etc. on move, I don't see any point for using smartphone. My basic phone do the job of calling and messaging as I say it. I don't see any other utility to be part of my mobile life.

Reason #4: I don't believe in being a show-off 
You got the point. Everyone pick a smartphone for show-off, they hardly use even calender function it. You say this and you are in safe zone already!

Reason #5: I don't feel like changing my phone
The baap of any reason around, since I don't feel like changing my phone now, why the whole world is behind me? Are you going to pay for the smartphone you are talking about? If yes, I want a Mahindra XUV 500 first!!

Being yourself.

No comments: